Friday, August 05, 2011

Why Wine Blog Names
Hudson-Chatham Old Vines
"Best New York Red Wine"




Whywineblog.com recenetly reviewed the Hudson-Chatham Baco Noir Old Vines 2009.



Joe Suzadail wrote, "Whenever I open a dark red wine and smell aromas of tobacco, leather and some damp soil, I know I am in for a treat. That is what I got. Seconds on the sniffing brought out some black cherry and plums and hints of cranberry and vanilla. Very pleasant taste of dark berries, black plum, some tobacco or herbal and a bit of pepper. A nice finish, not overly long, was dry with blackberry, cranberry and a touch of pepper with some hints of chocolate. The Hudson-Chatham Old Vines Baco Noir 2009($28) is one of the best New York red wines I have tasted in a long time."

Read the entire article at:
http://www.zimbio.com/California+Wines/articles/EtCm5A4-_B7/Hudson+Chatham+Old+Vines+Baco+Noir+2009

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home