Thursday, November 05, 2009

HUDSON VALLEY WINE GODDESS
LOVES PAPERBIRCH CABERNET SUVIGNON
2005 FINE RUBY!


Tuesday, November 3, 2009
Hudson Valley Wine Goddess
Debbie Lessner-Gioquindo
A Dessert Wine for my Sweet Tooth

Here's a style of wine I don't drink to much. I usually am not a fan of sweet dessert wine. However, lately I have acquired a taste for well crafted dessert wine. By well crafted, it's to my taste buds. I don't like it overly sweet and syrupy.This Paperbirch 2005 Cabernet Sauvignon Fine Ruby Dessert Wine is from Hudson-Chatham Winery in Ghent, NY. This wine is 18% alcohol.On the nose you get that sweet smell with raisins and alcohol. This wine had nice balance and a soft and silky feel in my mouth. It was not overly sweet. The flavors that came out were cherry and raisins. I really enjoyed this wine after dinner. We had it with apple pie and I think it will go real well with something chocolate.

Posted by Hudson Valley Wine Goddess at 8:18 AM 0 comments

GO TO DEBBIE'S BLOG!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home